Get the complete myLANsite package!
As work for the 1.5 upgrade is well under way, I think it's about time I offer you guys something really neat! And here's the deal:
Get the complete Joomla! & myLANsite hosting package, from the one source you (hopefully) trust most! I can offer you a complete web hosting package which will include standard features such as:
- Web interface as you know it from other hosters where you can control EVERYTHING!
- IMAP & IMAPs access
- POP3 and POP3s access
- Fancy webinterface for your email
- Ability to create multiple FTP accounts
- Next to unlimited Email accounts
- Set up your own mailing lists
- No bandwidth limits!!!
- More storage than you can shake a stick at (only limited by the size of the disks)
- Regular backups
- Server location: Germany
And on top of that you will get:
- Joola 1.5 fully installed and configured
- All myLANsite components installed and configured to your specification and requests
- Notification service for all Joomla and myLANsite updates and if you agree, I will perform all upgrades for you (to make sure it goes smoothly ALL the time so you never encounter any downtimes)
- Be one of the first I listen to for when it comes to new Feature Requests for myLANsite
Just in case you are still asking yourself why you should not go and get your hosting done somewhere else and are not yet convinced by the list above, just consider:
- If you run Joomla and myLANsite anyway, why just get the hosting when you can get the hosting AND the support for EXACTLY what you are running?
- Always be up to date and never ever have the hassle of performing upgrades yourself
- Get the direct link to the guy which has "written it all"
- Get any potential bugs fixed there and then. Directly on your site! No need to wait for new packages or upgrades
- .. and so on and so forth
And all of this at a VERY competitive price!
This sounds cool to you? Then shoot me an
and I will keep you posted on the availability! I am ready to start this service as soon as all work on upgrading myLANsite to J!1.5 has been completed (which will be in not many weeks from now!)